11 February 2009

Back from Tournament in KL for 2 days

Went to KL for tournament a few days back.  My team lost the final.  I still dun think that it was a goal.  I rather have someone show me proof that is it a goal.  At least I can "die in peace".  Through this tournament, I have made some new friends.  It is not really easy for me to make new friends as I am not a socialable person.  I will not approach them during hockey tournament and have a chat.    It's just not me.  No picture from me this time as I did not bring my camera there as I expect myself to be perspiring like crazy.  I dun like to handle my camera when I am all wet and sticky.  Dun think I will ever be taking picture of any inline hockey match I guess.  Hope they will invite me to their Ice Hockey Match.  I can practice shooting then.

 

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment