25 November 2009

My first published works

Received a post from Ethan Whites today.  It is 2 copies of the Spin Asia magazine.  I knew it is the magazine that contains the photos I took during the OSIM triathlon 09.  I didn’t expect that they posted the Trifactor 09 and SAFRA Quadathlon 09 pictures too.  All taken by me.  Kekeke.  Really happy to see my work printed in magazine for the first time.  This is my first earning from photography.

I went to take the OSIM shots with Derek who is shooting for the magazine and teach me the trade.  Learnt from him roughly what the magazine need.  His pictures were wiped out in a harddisk crash and the editor had no choice but to call me 2 days before the printing of the magazine to send him my pictures.  I guess they sure had a rushing time to edit them for printing.

Osim Triathlon 09 Trifactor Triathlon 09 Safra Quadathlon 09

2 comments:

  1. congrats mate!!

    hope to have e chance to go snap with ya sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats bro.. nice work

    ReplyDelete