01 April 2009

Feeling paranoid

While replying to a post in a forum, I realised that I keep changing and changing what I wanted to say. Even after the post, I continue to edit and edit. I think I am afraid of being misunderstood. When did I start to think after I posted something that made me edit it again and again? I hate this. This is not me. I am just a simple guy. Post can still type out, try to beautify it and think deeper before you post. But I do not think I can do it in real time when talking

Sometimes people tends to think too much and misunderstood what I meant when I say something. I am not a smart guy. I am a stupid guy. I am straight forward. A lot of time, I may hurt people unknowingly. Hope people don't think too much when I say something. At least don't think it in the negative way. I do not think I am that mean loh. i am sure if i say mean things you all will know it. Cos I am not clever enough to say 1 thing when i meant the another. I hope I can start to say out my thoughts without the need of thinking too much into it first. It burns brain cells. I hate to think. I prefer to just do it. That's y I always do things by trial and error. hahaha. Do cannot then think of another way. Sure got 1 time u can succeed. Just like how I set up my Radius Server for my project. Spent weeks trying it out til I finally got it working.

Damn even now I don't know if I should post this up. Afraid that I may offend people unknowingly. Ehhh... Now I see what I typed out. Like the things got from 1 thing to another. hahha.. I guess I have messy brain too. Even my thoughts are jumping here and there. Screw it. Just post. The most being misunderstood yet again. Not the 1st time being misunderstood am I?

Isn't this supposed to be a photo blog? Why am I talking so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment