10 July 2009

Aprilia RSV4 Launch

When I first reached I feel damn stressed.  No one I know was there.  Even when taking picture my hands are shaking.  Damn event shoot.  I think I have phobia man.  Not confident ba I guess.  Feels weird being alone and know no one there.

Luckily got to know some of the workers there soon when I tried to take picture of a rider there. hahaha.  What a way to ice break. 

Surprise surprise.  The rider actually asked me if I am interested to do trial event coverage for them,  But I will need to do a write out after the shoot.  Does this mean I may found a lobang to become a freelance journalist?  I cannot do reporting de woh.  But extra money for my equipment is always good.  Shall try it out even if no money this time, it will be an experience.  kekeke.

During this shoot.  Before the sky gets dark is rather simple.  Just basic photography stuffs.  However, when the night falls, I have lot of problem.  Think it is due to my reluctance to pump up my ISO to above 800 and 1600.  Think only shot a few with 3200 and above.  As a result of my stubbornness, a lot of camera shakes.   I also noticed that when I shoot picture with 2 pple at f2.8.  A lot of times, I get 1 person eye sharp, the other very blur.  Need to take note of this and rather have no background detail or pump up ISO than main subject blur.  Must pump it into my head.

Another headache if the roof is red.  So bouncing flash on the roof is nightmare.  Luckily I am a raw-shooter.  If not, the white balance will be off till no body business.

 

_LYL2415 copy _LYL2420 copy _LYL2423 _LYL2426 copy _LYL2422 copy 

2 beautiful models for the evening.  The left has beautiful eyes.  The right 1 think I see her picture rather often in ClubSnap.   Bounce flash to the left with this picture._LYL2532 copy

Another picture of the 2 ladies.  Cannot remember the configuration of the flash I am using.  Think is bounce flash straight up with the built in “bounce card” of my SB800.

_LYL2442 copy  _LYL2444 copy _LYL2486 copy _LYL2440 copy_LYL2495 copy _LYL2505 copy

This new Aprilia is not Pillion Friendly.  This should be where the pillion seat is.  However……… I cannot find it._LYL2513 copy _LYL2523 copy  _LYL2541 copy _LYL2545 copy _LYL2546 copy

This shot is taken outside the tent with nothing to bounce on.  Used the bounce card of my flash._LYL2551 copy

This shot is taken with off camera flash.  The flash is really obvious at the swingarm._LYL2553 copy _LYL2554 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment