08 July 2009

Flash Photography – Part II

Continuation of the previous shoot.  Everything about the set-up is the same except the cloth and 1 additional shot of flash on the 2nd and 3rd photo as a separation light.  There is no alteration of the pictures in photoshop for these 3 images except for changing of the White Balance to flash in ACR, watermarking and size reduction.

_LYL2393 copy _LYL2394 copy _LYL2395 copy

As I am shooting in near total darkness, I have to rely on estimation to fire my flash for the separation light.  Hence, the firing of the 2 separation light are at completely different place.   2nd photo I set the separation light to be 1 stop lower than key light, same as my fill light.  3rd photo have got separation light to be 2 stop lower than key light. 

Let me know which version you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment