17 October 2009

Think I just became a fan of someone.

A few days ago, Chiaki showed me a deviant art site of zemotion and another person.  I viewed both and told her I prefer zemotion’s picture.  Not much feeling about it then. 

Today, while surfing the net for information about glamour shots and fashion shots, I came across a site which leads me to many photographer’s pictures.  1 of them is Tony Chu.  I went to look through his pictures in Model Mayhem.  I feel that he is creative.  It really blows my mind.   But may not be my type of picture.  His pictures are nice.  Just not my type. 
From his links of some photographers, 1 picture caught my eye.  I thought well.  This is a very nice photo.  I love it.  Below is the exact picture.

I went to take a look at the picture and guess what.  It’s zemotion’s work.  From then, I knew that I really like her work.  I notice the picture without realizing that it is her work.  I guess I wasn’t paying too much attention when viewing through her work the 1st time round.  I guess I will be visiting her site more often from now.

I think I am being too lazy to use my brain.  I am sure I am not uncreative.  Just being to lazy to put what I think into action.  Better start working hard now.  It may not help a lot in making progress in my photography.  But it beats doing nothing.

Damn it is 6.28am le.  Better go try to sleep.

Links to her site are as below.

http://zemotion.deviantart.com/

http://flickr.com/photos/zemotion

http://zhangjingna.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment