14 January 2009

Bravo to Clifford

I called Clifford this afternoon to ask if he managed to get the correct brush set. He says that his guy still looking for it. Was thinking that most probably today will not be able to get my bike back.

Clifford called me at around 4+pm to tell me that the starter motor is repaired and ask if I will go get the bike today. Of cos I will I missed it man. 1 day after I installed the new fairing and it go to hospital. Of cos I'll get it. When I reached his shop, I saw that they are still installing the starter motor back to my bike. However, there is bad news. The motor is turning the wrong direction. Clifford took it out to check and tell me could be the motor issue and not just the brush set. If so, will need to buy a new 1.


Clifford continue to try to repair it and managed to get it to work. Woosh!!!!! My bike is alive again. Went straight from KNT to Bishan to join Eien they all for movie.


My bike is now washed. Thinking of going out for a ride. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment