09 January 2009

Fairing is up!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I have installed the fairing. It is a last min decision to try as it seems tough to install the head fairing. All thanx to Kelly for his encouragement. The head fairing is indeed simple to strip and install.

010909_2

The difficult part of installing the fairing in fact is in the tail. The screws holes for the taillight is not drilled. I can't do anything about it there in the parking lot. The screw hole to screw the sub-frame to the the tail cowling is also not there. I ended up calling my dad and used cable tie instead.

010909_6

The mid and bottom cowling did not fit nicely too. All thanx to Neo who highlighted to me to try screwing the 2 pieces together first b4 I screw it to the frame of the bike. I managed to do it.

The tank cover is a disaster. I will not dwell into it and will give screwing it up.

010909_8

Damn I am so tired physically but not feeling sleepy. Not good. Tomorrow meeting my ex-colleagues for lunch. Hope I can wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment