05 June 2009

1st Day in Bali.

Going to Bali today.  Really excited.  I will be transiting in Jakarta.  Upon arrival, I cannot find where to check in to go to Bali.  It shows on the board, Door C.  I cannot find Gate C.  All I see are Ds, Es and Fs.

I managed to ask the lady at Garuda ticket sales who advised me to enter through Gate E3.  Wonder why they state as Door C.

DSC_7834

Wood carving in Jakarta airport.

DSC_7837

Another statue in the same area.

 

I arrived at the Denpasar airport at around 4pm, I quickly get out as I wish to get to the hotel fast.  I cannot find my guide.  After a long wait, I decided to call up the number I have with me.  Finally managed to find the guide who told me there will be free half day door the next day.

 

My hotel room with King sized Bed.

DSC_7843 DSC_7846 DSC_7850

 

After I bathed and rest a little and of course, some photo taking session, I decides to get out.  But the sun has already set…… No sunset photo today.  It’s ok.  Half day tour tomorrow then go shoot sunset by the Kuta Beach.

 

DSC_7858

Statue at a cafe and spa.  Taken with tripod.

 

DSC_7868

DSC_7867

Place where I had my dinner and my dinner, Nasi Goreng.

End of Day 1 as I didn’t sleep the night before and is real tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment