07 June 2009

3rd Day in Bali – South Kuta/Tuban

Woke up at 1+pm.  Bath and get out as time is precious for me now that I have missed taking landscape and sunsets for the 2 days before. 

Decided to have my lunch at Sumber Rasa, a place where local can afford more easily.  Had Seafood Nasi Goreng again.  it cost only about 15000rupiah but it tastes good.  Though I am doubtful of how fresh the sotong is.  Outside the stall, there is this statue that the owner of the stall tell me is newly built.

DSC_8197 DSC_8199 DSC_8198 DSC_8200

 

Went walking towards Kuta beach and to buy my Ripcurl board shorts after my quick lunch and notice something interesting.  Their “petrol kiosk”.  Notice that the petrols are in Vodka Bottles?

DSC_8201 DSC_8203

 

Continued on my way and shutter happy as usual.

DSC_8205 DSC_8206 DSC_8210

No comments:

Post a Comment